Games built with modern tools to reach audiences everywhere.
Round the clock support to ensure products operate at 100%
Talented developers & designers ready to make fantasy, reality.
Back End Developer
- Develop and implement feature functionality, under the direction of the Technical Director.
- Work closely with project managers and designers to turn concepts into finished applications and update existing products.
- Develop across multiple digital platforms
- 1 - 3 years of experience in back end development.
- Knowledge of web standards and best practices, including web performance at 1 million users and beyond
- Experience with back end development tools including version control like Git
- Ruby on Rails.
- Database design, management and optimized queries for MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with JSON, REST and API design concepts.
- Basic understanding of MVC design principles.
- Amazon Web Services and other cloud computing services.
- GitHub account.