Games built with modern tools to reach audiences everywhere.
Round the clock support to ensure products operate at 100%
Talented developers & designers ready to make fantasy, reality.
Visual Designer/Frontend Developer
- Develop and implement user interfaces, under the direction of the Design Director.
- Work closely with project managers and designers to turn concepts into finished applications and update existing products.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in web design or front end development. Experience in information architecture a plus.
- Knowledge of current HTML and CSS standards and practices, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Solid conceptual understanding of how web applications function, including a grasp of relevant technologies, such as database-driven web apps
- Frontend build tools: gulp, sass, postcss
- GitHub or Codepen accounts
- UX Experience