Front End Engineer
Are you passionate about web development, compelling user experiences, and sports? Would you love the opportunity to work with a tight-knit team building the next generation of online sports applications? If you answered yes then we have an assignment for you.
We are looking for a front end engineer to join our staff full time. This is a key position that will be involved in determining game feature functionality, as well as the overall user experience, of our applications. We are a small team of developers and engineers creating solutions using innovative web application technology.
- Develop and implement feature functionality, under the direction of the Design Director.
- Work closely with developers and designers to turn concepts into finished applications and update existing products.
- Develop across multiple platforms
- Solid grasp of current HTML5 and CSS3 standards and practices, including a strong understanding of browser rendering and performance. Familiarity with frameworks such as SASS, Compass, Ruby on Rails a plus.
- Solid conceptual understanding of how web applications function, including a grasp of relevant technologies.
- GitHub or Codepen account examples a plus
- Responsive layouts and coding for all screens
- Familiarity with SVG libraries (Snap, Raphael) a plus
- Strong design sense a plus
- BA or BS preferred.
- Computer Science major preferred
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to multitask between projects.
- Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work with both technical and business staff.
- Smart web design sensibilities a plus.
- Self-motivated and Entrepreneurial.
- Highly disciplined and organized.
- Interested in high tech, especially cutting edge client side web development and related concepts.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume, portfolio of work, and sample of code.